Sunday, March 16, 2008

March Birthday Girls!

My early birthday dinner. We took the two big kids on a quick ski trip. Here we are at my favorite Restaurant in Salt Lake The Dodo. It is an old college favorite of mine. It is now at the Gateway. If you go...... you have to get the smoked turkey sandwich and toll house pie (warmed up of course). I LOVE this place!
Anne's 10th birthday. How did ten years go by so fast? We had a fun party with skits, the fire pit, and some HS musical karaoke.
Happy 3rd Birthday Gracie Girl. We had a Dora Birthday party with her playgroup.

I was in SLC on my Birthday and was sooooo lucky to get to reunite with some wonderful college friends. From Left to right (Jodi, Rachael, me, and my friend the other Caroline) We had a great time watching our kids run around and catching up. Thank you friends for the party!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shawni said...

Hey, I didn't know it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like it was a great one. I too love the Dodo, and of course, have to order the turkey sandwich. Lunch this week? Talk to you soon.

Nichole Barney said...

I have never eaten at the Dodo where have I been all these years? Hope you had a great birthday!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Happy Birthday to you all. I think that is so fun we had babies on the same day! I LOVE the Dodo and I LOVE the Toll House Pie.
This is a fantastic picture of you, Caroline. You look great!
Michelle

Melissa said...

Have you guys gone on your trek yet? I'm excited your you and Paul. We just got back from an Exodus (instead of the Pioneer Trek.) I guess our stake youth are learning about the Old Testament in seminary and so they decided to do something different. We still dressed the part and pushed handcarts. It was a great experience and even better memory.

Shawna Baker said...

Guess what? It's the Baker family - you know the ones across the street from the Barney's! It was nice to finally meet you last night. Just blog surfing and came across yours! Trying so hard to talk Nicole into starting one. We'll keep working together now.

Shawna Baker said...

I thought I should tell you how I came across yours. From Tom and Melissa to Z's to you! Check out ours panaderosquepasa.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I am so sad I didn't get to see you... maybe next time you are in town.

alisafye said...

where are you?

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Oh my goodness... I was so excited to see your blog. It is amazing and your family is so beautiful. It has been forever since I have seen you. I hope you are good. Now I can at least see how you guys are doing by checking your blog(mine is so outdated). Keep in touch.

Ceddy said...

could i look any wider...yikes?