I have a thing about little girls and little white dresses. We own seven or so for Brooke and Grace. They wear them all the time in the summer. This one even Anne wore. They will never go out of style. This one could have been worn 75 years ago and will be in style in 75 more from now. This big grin was right after Brooke threw handfuls of sand into the water. The splash made her giggle every time. I can't believe my baby is so big! Stop growing up already.

It was so fun to take these pictures of my Grace and her cousin Catherine (both 3 yrs.)! We just spent a week with them at the beach. At any given moment you could catch adorable moments like these. They were a pure joy to behold. I couldn't get enough of them. When we would go on walks they smiled, waved and yelled "HELLO!" to all the passersby. We got to know some of our neighbors because of our friendly toddlers. I kept thinking they are so heavenly.......what will they be like when they are 13? I got some cute pictures but I can't tell you how many priceless expressions and moments I missed!!!!!!!!! I need a faster camera.




12 comments:
Caroline! Little Gracie is so beautiful! I, too, have a thing for white dresses- especially at the beach. Thanks for the fun time you showed my girls in Arizona- they were so lucky- you should be a cruise director-ha!
You are brave to do white with 3 year olds. But they are Sooooooooo darling. Hope you had fun in Newport. We are heading there on Matt's family vacation in Aug. I can't wait.
Oh my word Caroline, these pictures are SO cute. I love them. Those girls are adorable. Looks like such a fun trip.
I totally forgot to even ask you about the trek...man I want to do that some day. I'm sure it was an amazing experience.
And I LOVE that you captured the sharpie marker incident by writing it down. It's so funny how we'll go through so many of those crazy things and how fast they fade when the kids grow up. I want to remember all the crazy stuff along with the great stuff. I want to remember what I actually put up with and lived to tell about! Anyway, I'm VERY proud of you for not yelling or even crying...I would have surely done both!
It was so great to see you today. I'll call you when I'm out your house direction to see if I can meet you. I'd love to see it.
I love the white dresses too! They are so timeless! I especially love them at the beach against the water and sand. Darling girls! I think your photography skills were really good. You took some great pictures!
Your little girl is so cute & getting so big!
Hooray! I found you on Katie's blog...Your family is so darling! Glad you're doing well. We're getting ready to move to UT end of July. Let's catch up soon!
Just stopping by to say hi. I am sure you are busy with life and your new house. Hope all is well.
Michelle
Wow, I'm floored!! While pretending to work I stumbled upon your blog. What a trip! What a beautiful family!! Hope things are going well for you...
This whole blog thing sure is shrinking the world. Linda maintains a blog for our family (crawfordcrew-linda.blogspot.com).
[mscrawford4@comcast.net]
Hello Caroline!
I loved seeing you at the temple. It was so much fun visiting and catch up. I sure miss ya. Let me know when your house is done. I want to see how it's coming along. Keep in touch
P.s. Your girls are so cute. I loved checking in and seeing all your fun picts
P.s. Your girls are so cute. I loved checking in and seeing all your fun picts
Post a Comment