


Great job Anne. She played with 16 others harpists in a group called Harpestry. They played for a Methodist Church Service on Sunday. Her Christmas concert was last week where she played 5 songs and did great. We love to hear her play. We don't love hauling the harp around town.
2 comments:
She is looking so old! How fun to hear the harp in your house. We just get an occasional violin that is pretty good and a piano that is pounding! Not as pretty as the harp!
That is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen! I love it! Where did you find it??? I am going to buy one in every size so that when my girls grow out of one, they'll have another to go straight into. I really do like it. Really. I promise. It's beautiful. Really.
Can you tell I feel like a jerk?
Sorry...:)
Post a Comment