She really did it. We love you Heather and are so excited that you are so happy. Thank you for letting us be a part of the big day.
Anne, Grace, And Brooke were flower girls at our friends wedding. They did a great job. Anne played the harp as the Bride walked down the aisle. Heather was gorgeous!
What cute little flower girls! Would your babysitter be up for more babysitting now that she's married? we need to find someone for Feb 11-15. Any ideas?
Thanks for the blog invite and I LOVE the house! It looks so awesome. I've got to come see it. I've been missing you! Glad to see all is well...
3 comments:
What cute little flower girls! Would your babysitter be up for more babysitting now that she's married? we need to find someone for Feb 11-15. Any ideas?
Thanks for the blog invite and I LOVE the house! It looks so awesome. I've got to come see it. I've been missing you! Glad to see all is well...
I love your blog! It will be fun to keep on what's going on. I am definitely up for a lunch date...I have been waiting for life to slow down too.
They look adorbale. Love the matching necklaces.
We hope Brooke had a fun birthday yesterday. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment