Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fall Winter Update 2009

We went on a Field Trip with the cub scouts to the environmental education center in Chandler. I love being in scouts with my "one and only"!

The cutest lemonade stand!!! They made 55$ pretty quick! Do you like Grace in her Ninja Turtle costume? She only dresses up in the boy costumes. She loves spiderman at the moment. Should I be worried?


Family Night at Mother Nature's Farm. Sam loved playing flag football with the neighborhood boys.
Our cute little pink butterfly. Brooke wore her costume around the house for 2 weeks straight.
Anne the bumble bee and Sam the gansta!!
I dressed up for the first time. Grace kept changing her costume, she was a pirate earlier in the day.
Anne in her material girl costume for dance. She LOVES dance and just competed for the first time.
Swim party anyone? After living here for 11 years we finally will have a pool. It has been fun to watch the progress. The backyard and pool should be done in Jan.




The Turkey Trot. Our family did the Turkey Trot for the first time. I ran the 10k with my sister in law and Paul did the 2 mile fun run with the kids. Next year Paul gets to do the 10k and I will do the short run with the kids. It was so much fun.
Thanksgiving at Nana and Papa's house. My parents always do the fishing pond..... the grand kids go fishing for presents. They love it!




Anne had her first gig! She was the entertainment for the RS Progressive dinner. She played for 30 minutes straight while the women were eating dinner. She did a great job. She plays this Sunday in church too. We love to hear her play.

7 comments:

Shawni said...

Love the update. It looks like you're staying busy over there!! Love, Shawni

Haleigh said...

Hey Caroline, It looks like you guys have been busy... as usual. It was really good to see you too. I wish we had more time to chat. Big families are always a wild ride though :) It was fun to meet your extended family. Thanks again for the referral. Our lights are up, but they are nowhere near what they were last year. We just haven't had the time. I'll let you know if we find the time to put a few more up, but they will be better next year for sure :)

Tricia said...

Hooray for an update! Sounds like you've had a fun and busy time! Your kids are beautiful, and so are you. Wish we could see you more often!

The Wiser Side said...

Poor Anne-she'll always be the musical number for church every Christmas. She's so great though. I still have yet to see you at church too-I saw your cute family last week. So you'll get a kick out of this-I got a new calling-Primary chorister-I thought of you as I was in my shock induced coma state!
So I'm the slacker friend too-we must get together sometime soon! Break was busy for us, do you have anything going on MLK day?
Chat soon and miss ya tons!

Rebecca said...

I'm way behind on blogs so I'm just catching up! You are way too cute in a scout uniform. Those things are supposed to make you look frumpy!! You're kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. I have'nt played tennis in a really long time, but I'm playing my last season of volleyball and then I'm starting lessons. One of these days we'll be able to play again and it won't be boring for you :) maybe... We need to get together, it's been way too long!

Rebecca said...

I'm way behind on blogs so I'm just catching up! You are way too cute in a scout uniform. Those things are supposed to make you look frumpy!! You're kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. I have'nt played tennis in a really long time, but I'm playing my last season of volleyball and then I'm starting lessons. One of these days we'll be able to play again and it won't be boring for you :) maybe... We need to get together, it's been way too long!

Ceddy said...

BEGGING FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!