Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Grace's Favorite Thing to Do





Painting with my big sis while only wearing a diaper...... what more could I ask for? Grace has really become one artsy kid lately. She asks at least once a day "Can I paint?" So we have the routine down. Strip clothes, get out paint, clean up kid and kitchen later. I may not have a house of order but who cares. This is what I call a great day. I have lots of time to figure out the clean house when my kids get older right?

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Your kids are so cute! i got your blog from Jen. It is fun to read about your family!! Are you guys getting ready to build yet? Hope all is well. Nichole Barney

Shawni said...

Hey Caroline, we need to get our kids together to paint...my kids LOVE it too. Talk to you soon.