Here is our spooky little witch Brooke. Not so spooky."I be Flutterby!"
I gotta a kick out of Grace this year. She would ask everyone what they were going to be for Halloween. She told me I should be Grace and put a bow in my hair just like she wears.
Sam looked through the costume catalog and said "that looks cool, I want that". If you ask him what he was for Halloween he says"I don't know some cool black guy". It is all about the weapons and feeling tough. Grandpa gave him this headband from Japan and that was a last minute addition.
Meet American Girl Felicity Merriman from 1774. Anne has a much different approach to selecting what she will be for Halloween than Sam. She has been planning this costume since the spring. There was a lot of research on her part to get everything just right. She loves to read books about this time period. She was so cute.... she wore her costume and watched the Felicity movie so she could practice her accent and took notes of phrases to say. She was a great Felicity...... english accent, proper etiquette, curtsy and all!
4 comments:
Caroline,
Wow! I was so excited to hear from you. Funny thing is, we live in Chicago (only 2 more months though) so I often think about you. I remember you went to Northwestern for dental school. Your family is adorable. Looks like you have your hands full. I can't believe you found our blog. I have often wanted to look you up, but thought you wouldn't remember me. I am still loving running and working out, but it's tough with 3 kids 4 and under.
I'd love to catch up. Here is my e-mail: michelle_r_baird@yahoo.com
Great to hear from you,
Michelle
How fun! What creative costumes...it looks like you are busy...
such fun Halloween pictures! That's a lot of work, especially Anne's! I've gone to the Pecans for three different photo shoots lately...thanks for the tip. I love that place!
Is that the costume you made with anne? I have to say good homemaking skills if you made that! Your kids all look so cute!
Post a Comment