Thursday, February 07, 2008

Suns Game, CA trip, and Science Fair

Grace and Brooke and I went on a little trip over the weekend to CA. We had a great time.
We did a little early Birthday shopping for Gracie at the American Girl store.Anne is the one in the back. She is loving the SAS Dance Team! I have very mixed feelings about the whole experience. That is a whole series of posts. Anyway I am trying to just let her enjoy this opportunity. The SUNS game was awesome I have to admit!
We had so much fun last night going to the SUNS game. Anne's dance team performed. I have never been to a game before, I could really hooked. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. What a great game. Nash is amazing.
Congrats to Anne and Audrey for winning first place in the science fair.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Anne,
We are so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. Way to go! Why are you getting so mature so fast?! We miss seeing you & your cute smile. We love you!
Uncle Steve, Aunt Sommer, Kate & Chan

Michelle Baird Designs said...

American doll store! Fun place to drop some cash! Are your younger girls into them already?!
Michelle