Monday, March 22, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am not even sure how to post any more. It has been so long, I am a little rusty. I thought it was about time to get updated a bit. This is Christmas Eve reading the story of Christ's birth. We love this picture book. It tells the Christmas story with beautiful pictures and scripture.

I bought each of the kids a little 4 foot tree from Walmart for their bedrooms. They loved having a little Christmas magic in their own rooms for the season.

The annual Cousins Christmas show. The kids have so much fun showing off their wonderful talents!

Sam, me and my 98 year old Nana. She is amazing.
Sunday before Christmas. This year I didn't even buy new Christmas clothes. Grace and Brooke are wearing Anne's old Christmas Classics. Peter Pan collars and velvet never go out of style!!
Christmas Eve at my parents home. The grandkids always do the nativity.
Our Grandpa Brenchley spoiled us this year with many handmade gifts like these awesome wood swords and the wooden chair in the background. He has made a chair for each of my kids.

Christmas craziness!! We love staying in our PJs all day and just spending time together. We do a nice dinner Christmas Eve and Christmas day is all about hanging out.
Anne was lucky enough to receive Grandpas old microscope. She loved finding things around the house and outside to study. It was kind of gross actually.
We had some pretty wild Wise Men this year!!
Sorry these pictures are out of order. I can't seem to upload them right. Brooke did a really cute dance to Miley Cyrus Rockin Around the Christmas tree. She was soooo cute!!
This is a favorite spot in our house. The kids often turn it into the ticket booth right before they put on a show.
This is how Arizona kids build a snowman (with the love sacs and a big blanket)!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Yeah for the update! I just happened to check, and there you were! What a fun holiday. I loved seeing Nana! I can't believe she's still around...and looking so great! and the photo of your parents' living room...brings back such good memories!

What a fun snowman, and a darling group of Christmas cousins. Love the pj's on your kids. They're all growing up so fast. They're all beautiful!!

Let me know when you're coming to UT...I'd love to see you again soon!!!

The Wiser Side said...

I second the "yay for an update!!" Love the matching PJ's so cute! And so fun to have a big ole stage to put on productions.